Friday, February 01, 2013

These boots are made for walkin

154 countdown to US!


Visa application form done!


Visa application photo done!


Passport renewal photo done!


Now, i just got to renew my passport tomorrow then I can set an appointment with the US embassy and get my visa!


It's not that I'm anxious since I got lots of time to US...I'm worried of the waiting time to get the appointment and then the approval of the visa. I need to buy the air ticket quick in order to get a cheap ticket and in that way I can manage my expenses. After the paying for the visa which is RM520 which I've set aside I can fully concentrate on paying for the air ticket which is roughly RM4,200. After paying for all that I can then start saving for the trip itself. I think I need at least
RM6,000 say about USD 2,000 for just expenses.





Cowboy boots....sexy I can't wait!!!



xx

No comments: