Thursday, July 26, 2007

Love confessions

-26-07-2007
-Thursday-
-1.41am-

Well, James saw the previous blog entry and was so touched that this was our conversation in MSN.
Vera: Do you know how much I love you?
James: Yes, I know my baby sayang lovessss me soooooo much n I love you much much more you lil baby
James: I wish whn the time is there, I would wanna make you happy all the time and laughing away
James: My baby so cute
James: I always think of you when I do. Thinking of you makes me so alive
Vera: :)
He is always known to be that romantic guy that will write poems and blog entries when going after a girl. Well, at least that was how he managed to go after me. Hahaha! I recalled when he was chasing after me, he used to always expressed all his feelings through his blog entries or even writing sweet testimonials in friendster! Therefore, I will put up something like his best poems n testimonials...enjoy, have fun and be filled with emotions ya and lastly be touched by it!

First testi after first meet up

=.=" Lame stuff ? The words are kinda deep tho... It can mean one or another kie... We can yada yada yada from sunrise till sunset but we'll never realise it flies so fast. Meetin u for the first time is like knowing u for years back. Yeah u don't look like i would imagine u to be haha. I'll always have the first step towards bullying u. And yeah i remembered how ur aunt 'perli-ed' u for not introducing me hah... And yeah ur grandma... Told u SO !!! Haha... Well ur personality is so 'click' till i dunno where to begin or end. Words can't describe what we've indulged into and will never. I'm so touched with ur passion into Christ and ur 'International Action' thingy... Bout me and my inner stuff ? That's new :D Without u to spark up something, i won't think i'll even shine kie. It takes two to start up something :D Well space is kinda running out so i'll add up when i see fit it kie... Missing u too... HuGgIeS... =^.^=

Last testimonial so far....
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

Well, there are supposed to me more testimonials written to me inside friendster but I can't locate it so never mind about it.

Poems written by my lovely James

Friends and lover...

Platonic love is very much a part of any close friendship. But such a love doesn't always stay platonic. Sometimes it turns into passionate love. Crossing that line, between friendship and love, can be both beautiful and extremely difficult.

1.Love On The Internet

Though I wasn't looking for anyone new,
One day I got e- mail and in it was you.
Charming, sensitive and so debonair,
I strongly resisted it go anywhere.

But letters and stories captured my heart,
Filled me with passion almost from the start.
Love on the Internet, how could it be?
These things just don't happen to people like me.

But doves and butterflies flew into our lives,
Carrying messages we could not deny.
Each person has meaning and love to express,
And we could deny our hearts nothing less.

It's a beautiful love that has grown between us,
Something beyond any words we discuss.
Much deeper than LOL, cyber kisses and such,
Far down to our souls, beyond human touch.

My love's not confined by what it can see,
I feel you, I taste you, I experience your dream.
Close my eyes, and I envision what in my heart I can hear,
"Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear."

It's the soul that captures God's love in a way
That eternally melts hearts together to stay.
Fused and sealed forever as one,
Love has its way and new life is begun.

When two people communicate, love can happen anywhere, anytime, and often unexpectedly. The Internet only opens a new setting for an old drama. However, whenever, or wherever people get together, love will find a way. It found me and could not be denied.


2.Emotions...

I was inspired to write this poem when i sms-ed to a friend that really means a lot to me although we knew each other recently. She gives me the feelings inside that just spark my desire to write. I can't describe the feelings that came over me. So, i released them and express myself in this poem...

Blush...
You always make me blush
The tingling sensation that flows throughout my cheeks
As you flatter me with the sweet words you speak

Gasp...
Your touch; your embrace
They send goose bumps down my spine
So chilling it makes it hard to breathe

Love...
The love you express to me
And all the love that you give to me
I know now what I live for

To feel you
To hold you
To kiss your lips and
To try my best to reach your soul

Never wanting to be away from you
To let go of your body
To let your hand separate from my grasp
How I long to have you by my side

These are the moments
When time should have no existence
Where it should never end and
Bring to reality you have to leave

Please don't leave...

A warm kiss goodbye
A cool spring breeze
A tear from my eye
The time has come that I must leave

So alone now
I know I'm still in your heart
"Only a phone call away" I say to myself
To ease the loneliness I feel

You complete me
You make me whole
You're my other half
You're the happiness I've waited for

You chase away my cloudy days
You put a twinkle in my darkest nights
All these days I've spent with you
I still don't know how to express the
emotions I feel

The only words that come to mind
Are words so commonly used
I want them to be unique
To release everything I feel

To me, they aren't enough
But yet, they'll have to do...

I don't know why but from time to time I will always look back at these touching and passionate poems. I just love reading it and indulging myself with these love notes. James, I love you always. Without you coming to my life, I won't be as complete like now. You just feel my days with laughter, joy and happiness. I'm just so thankful to God for sending you to me. I'm just so happy........

No comments: