Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A new year ahead......A new life ahead too!!!!!

-Day 292 in Brazil-
-11-01-2005
-Tuesday
-2.13 pm

As I look back and think of the year 2004.....many good and I consider bad things has happened to me but by the grace of God, somehow I managed to go through the year to a NEW YEAR ahead of me!!!! Well, last year was absolutely a awesome and wonderful year from me if I must say so. Let me just list out what I did :
1)Worked at GSC Mahkota Parade!( Was the best working experience)
2)Andrew and Nara went to NS.....*sob sob*
3)Went to Brazil for my Rotary Youth Exchange Program.
4)Celebrated my birthday in Brazil...It was ok though
5)Went on a Easter Holiday together with my Brazilian family.
6)Went on my trip to the Northeast of Brazil with 45 others exchange students.
7)Got to Know my 4 best friends, Emmãnuel,Kofi,Kate and Claire during the trip
8)Went out with exchange students for a tour round Sao Paulo city and to a dutch
city called Holambra.
9)Went to OCTOBERFEST in Blumenau and Florianópolis in Santa Catarina, Cascavel
and Toledo in Paraná to visit Kofi,Camila and kate.
10)Went for a Rotary Party with other exchange students too.
11)Went to the Airport to welcome Rodolfo back from Malaysia.
12)Went for my sister ,Marina´s University Prom.
13)Went to Amparo for the Farewell Party for all the exchange students who are going
back this month."It was really sad
14)Went to BELO HORIZONTE to visit Emmãnuel and Raphael(ex exchange student to
Malaysia
15)Spend Christmas with my 2nd Brazilian family here in Brazil and guess what? I
received so many presents.
a)Leather purse from my dad
b)A pair of shoes from my mum
c)A hair Straightener from my older sis
d)A Palmeiras,a football club FLAG from my second sis
e)A Palmeiras official Jersey and tower from my bro
16)Spend New year with my Brazilian family at home and it was really nice.

So...that was like a summary of what I basically did last year!!!I´m sure this year will be a even better year for me!Definitely I´ll face challenges but the good part of it is that I´ll learn something out of it.Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

WontdieonE said...

You're back!! It's been more than a months since you last blogged gal~ I know you're having a hard time without internet and stuff. But now that you're back online, I expect to see a lot more post okay~ Hehe~ Still, glad to hear from you gal~ Loads of love k? and of course, your HUGZ~