Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I´m ready to go home!!!!!

-Day 263 in Brazil-
-13-12-2004
-Monday
-3.56 pm

I´ve been going out for the last 4 days in a row and I´m just so drained.......Went out with my host family last Wednesday and Thursday for Christams shopping and last Friday went Christmas shopping with another exchange student from Indonesia, Esti to 25 March. Esti stayed a night in my house on Friday and we were busy wrapping Christams presents from the Secret friend,a game that we were supposed to play on Saturday, A Christams Party and farewell party for exchange Students who came this January that was organized by ROTEX!
Basically, I´m still feeling the jinx from the Farewell Party last Saturday! The whole event was so Emo and everyone was crying during the speech the each of us had to give.*Sigh*! But somehow suddenly at that moment, I felt that I am ready to go home! Anyway, yeah....Finally I´m ready to leave all my good friends and family here and go home to my friends and family back there and to go back to my normal life!!!
Pai,mãe,irmã,irmão...amigos...EU TE AMO!!!!!

No comments: